click here to become a sponsor
click here to join our chapter

click here to Make a Donation

Accepted cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

call us at 
678.688.4130

LIKE us on Facebook

join our mailing list send us an email

December 31, 2017
7:30 PM - 2:00 AM
Atlanta Marriott Alpharetta
5750 Windward Parkway, Alpharetta GA 30005  

website  |  map  |  (770) 754-9600

 

 

 

The members of the 100 Black Men of North Metro, Inc. are committed to motivating and stimulating youth to strive for intellectual excellence and economic responsibility as self-sufficient contributors to society.

As a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization, we require the support of businesses, foundations and other organizations who share similar goals of helping youth and the community at large. We serve a diverse group of young men ranging from honor students to "at-risk" students.

Our signature program is titled the "Men of Tomorrow" which supports our vision of mentoring 11 to 18 year old African American males. We sincerely believe in "What They See is What They Will Be", a mantra that is repeated throughout the 100 Black Men chapters across America. The North Metro Chapter is especially proud of the high school graduation rate of 100% and a college entrance rate of 98% with the remaining 2% entering military service or enrolling in a technical/trade program. Our members are dedicated professional men who donate their time, talent, and energy to improving the lives of the mentees enrolled in the MOT program.

Everyone deserves a chance at success. As a sponsor of this event, your contribution will help enable our programs to expand, continue to benefit the community and above all give a deserving student a chance to succeed.

We are excited about the possibility of your partnership with the North Metro Chapter of The 100 Black Men of America. On behalf of the approximately 200 youth that we support on an annual basis and the North Metro Chapter, we would like to thank you for your consideration. For more information about North Metro Chapter's goals or the New Year's Eve Mentee Benefit Gala, please contact Keith Dennis the 2017 Gala Committee Chairman at 678-571-7581 or Harold Edouard the 2017 Gala Co-Chairman at 404-754-9511.

Thank you for your continued support. 

New Year's Eve Mentee Benefit Gala Chairman 

678-571-7581  |  keith.dennis@northmetro100.org  |  use our contact form


New Year's Eve Mentee Benefit Gala Chairman 
404-754-9511  |  harold.edouard@northmetro100.org  |  use our contact form

Past Gala Photos
Mentee Benefit Gala
Reception
Getting Ready

HOTEL RESERVATIONS
A limited number of rooms have been reserved for the night at $99 per room. 
(includes breakfast buffet for two)
Reserve your room online
or call  866-316-7267.  Members & Guests should state they are with the 100 Black Men North Metro Chapter New Year's Eve Mentee Benefit Gala to get the $99 room rate. Rooms will go fast, so don't delay!

Gala Activities

Reception / Appetizers
Formal Dinner

Party Favours / Noise Makers
Champagne Toast / Grand Raffle

 

mentee benefit gala sponosor packet pdf

For more info call Keith Dennis at 678-571-7581 or 
use our contact form

SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES

Presenting Sponsor $ 20,000
Gold Sponsor $ 10,000
Silver Sponsor $   5,000
Bronze Sponsor $   2,000
Table Sponsor $   1,100

 GALA TICKETS

Individual Tickets   

before Dec. 1
 after Dec. 1

$ 110
$ 135
mentee benefit gala sponosor packet pdf

click here to pay online (secure)

Accepted cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover


click here to pay by check

Print, complete and mail the Sponsorship Form to pay your 
sponsorship, advertising or donation by check or money order. 

Make payable to: 100 Black Men of North Metro, Inc.  
2300 Holcomb Bridge Road, Suite 103 - 215, Roswell, GA 30076

 
make a secure donation to help support North Metro Programs

If you are unable to attend the Mentee Benefit Gala, please consider making a donation in support of our efforts.  You may designate your donation for one or more of our four program areas: 
Mentoring  |  Education  |  Health & Wellness  |  Economic Empowerment

For more info call Keith Dennis
at 678-571-7581 or
use our contact form

Click here to review our privacy policy.

Copyright.  100 Black Men of North Metro, Inc.   All Rights Reserved.        a jfe design
2300 Holcomb Bridge Road, Suite 103 - 215, Roswell, GA 30076